Happy Sunday everyone!
For those who didn’t see my story these past couple days, I was dishing on how Target has a bomb clearance sale as they usual do at the turn of the seasons. I wanted to pop on to share how I styled this dress that cost less than $7 and link some of the awesome things I got on sale so you can hit it up without even having to set foot in the store!
I am just going to list off some other good finds that I shared on my story and link them so y’all can see better pictures and shop if you’re interested!
- This skirt for $9.99! I am so excited to wear this for our first night at Disney when we go to the spirit of aloha dinner!
- This beer pong American flag shirt that cracked me up for under $5!
- This adorable embroidered off the shoulder top for under $8! One of my faves.
- This one piece and this bikini top are not clearance online but they are in store! Got the one piece for under $15 and top for under $8.
- This adorable graphic tank this is on even better clearance in stores!