Ladies, it’s that time of year again…
Swimsuit Season. Dun dun DUNNNNNN!
I know for many women, finding a suit that is cute and you’re comfortable in can be a daunting challenge. Bathing suits are getting smaller by the year, and it’s hard to find ones with good coverage that aren’t frumpy! Luckily, the one piece has been on major trend this year as well as more retro style two-pieces, so companies have been giving those neglected areas some more attention and it’s paying off! I’m going to link up some cute swim that I’ve found that are both cute and great deals!
- Aerie: So, Aerie has been killin’ the swim game this year, ask anyone! Their stuff is selling out like crazy, and everybody is loving their AerieReal campaign, including myself! I was getting so sick of all the perfectly toned, tan, airbrushed swim models for other companies. Not to say that they aren’t incredibly beautiful, but it’s just not realistic for so many women especially because these already beautiful women get touched up so much. Aerie has been using untouched photos of women of all body-types for their campaign, and I think it is resonating with so many other women! The swimsuit with the lace back that I’m wearing above is an Aerie suit, but due to its extreme popularity it sold out very quickly! Here are some other super cute suits that they are carrying right now that I love! Their swim is all 25-50% off right now too so run! (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- Francesca’s: I’m so bummed because I wanted to link up this adorable off the shoulder one piece I just got from Francesca’s for only $25, but they went like hot cakes and now are out of stock! Here is a similar that is unfortunately a little more expensive. (1)
- Shein: So, admittedly I haven’t ordered swim from here yet, but here are a couple I’m dying to order for summer! Use code NJS5 for $5 off $55! (1, 2, 3, 4)
- Target: I hadn’t shopped Target in a long time, until I saw an ad for them on FB recently for their swim and couldn’t believe it was theirs! They have some super cute and unique swim this year that I love. (1,2,3,4)
- Missguided: I have ordered several things from Missguided, including swim, and I’ve not been disappointed! They have a 50% off site wide sale going on right now with code gobabe! (1,2,3,4)
That’s my link up for you, I hope you find something that you like and makes you feel beautiful! I can’t wait to wear some of these to the beach in July 😎
Konnor with a K